Here at Phoenix your part of a family, and family cares! As mandatory shutdowns are beginning to lift, Phoenix Fitness is excited to announce our re-opening.
The health and wellness of our clients and team is our priority, and Phoenix Fitness has always taken great pride in providing a clean and safe environment for all. In addition to the measures outlined by governmental agencies we are implementing even more enhanced safety and cleanliness protocols listed below.
1. If you are. not feeling well, have a fever or have been around anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days please stay home.
2. All staff and members have been asked to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizers as they enter the gym.
3. Social Distancing – While working together trainers and clients are required to remain a minimum of one metre from others.
4. Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of the gym, shop, tanning salon, restrooms, sinks and stairwells consistently throughout the day.
5. All trainers/instructors are required to thoroughly sanitize the equipment they use during and after each client session. In addition, all equipment will continue to be sanitized throughout the day.
6. All trainers and staff are required to wear face coverings while clients are in the gym.
7. Boxing gloves will not be provided, please bring your own.
10. Hand and equipment sanitizers will be available throughout the gym.
11. We will be operating hourly rotations so people can train on the hour, a one way entry exit procedure is in place.
12. All machines have now been separated with a new lay out and now a minimum of one metre apart!
13. It is required that all users record their temperature upon entry to the gym, this is mandatory
12. Track and trace in place
13. Currently admission is only open to members only
14. We will he closed between 1pm and 2 pm for a deep Clean of all machines and the environment
Being physically active has proven to increase overall health and wellness and Phoenix Fitness is excited to continue supporting your goals. As always, if you have any questions please let us know, we’re here for you!